golf training

golf training

Monday, February 22, 2010

The key point of learning golf

golf
I have a great love for golf.Through my two-year learning process,I have got great comments on golf learning.Here,I am glad to share my personal experience with you.I holp what I tell will bring help to you.

In my opinion,you should pay enough patient on learning golf because you should repeat the same action again and again.I think how to control your body is the most important part while learning golf.Not few poeple follow after the books and magazins,but get limited effect.Why?I think those people just learn after the introduction but without thinking.They do not know if the method fit for them or not.In fact,from my experience,fathoming out some "special skill" by themself is the most important. Take me for example,I committed myself to the golf body and soul and experience it carefully and define the skill and main point in my mind and words.

If you have find out your personal sence in learning golf,it means that you have got what you want.The personal sence will help you to complete every action efficiently for life.

In addition,psychological factor is a key factor.Remember that good feel and emotion are the guarantee of high score.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the material of learning golf.Although I have spend lots of time on it,my score is low

    ReplyDelete