golf training

golf training

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Transcript archive




Q. Well, just talk about your round real quick. You've been a world traveler here for a couple of days?

CAMILO VILLEGAS: First,I'm a little tired.As I played my first too holes,my back was bothering me a little,a little cold and a lot of flying.It was a bad news for me to made bogey on the first hole.A bad beginning for me.But I couldn't worry but stayed patient and got it going.What happened next,you have known that.I played pretty.The green is softer this year than previous years which makes them bumpy especially into the grain and you've just got to take it one at a time.
TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver

Q. You played really good the last couple of weeks, and this is a continuation. Can you just tell us about the early part of this week going down to Colombia?

CAMILO VILLEGAS: Yeah,that was wonderfull.I got so much fun.I hoped it's a great step in South America and Latin America in golf.I really enjoyed it.And the most happy thing is that all of the American players there enjoy my country. It's a beautiful place. It's a dream come true.

Q. The fatigue, when you're playing well, is it easier to keep it going?


CAMILO VILLEGAS: Yeah,obviously,if you have a good attitude and you have got a wonderful play,you will fall in love with it.And the comming day is a good day to you.

Q. I was going to ask about the second shot into 18?

CAMILO VILLEGAS:yes,I like it.The second shot is awesome.I was a leader by 264 and I knew I must lost my 3-wood,and I did so.It was a correct decision to me.It ended up good and 2-putted for birdie and I'll always take a birdie on the last hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment