golf training

golf training

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I got my golf equipments online

Callaway FT Iron SetI buy a set of Golf clubs yesterday.But,it has been raining last for 4 days and I must stay at home.But I cann't help to watch and touch my new golf equipments again and agian.So exiting!Spend limited money but get 14 golf clubs,from driver to iron to wedge and so on.All of these are from m brand named golf companed,Ping,Callaway,Taylormade,Nike.


It was my first time to buy goods in the online store.Last sunny Sunday,one good friend of mine asked me to experience his new discount golf equipments on the mini course next to my home.I could not belive when he tolk me he spend less than three thousands on these 13 golf clubs.They are famous brand.Callaway FT-iQ Driver,TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons,Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood,Odyssey White Hot XG Putter,he showed off to me.How could  I stay?How much I want to have a set of golf clubs!But I was so disapointed evey time I wondered in the local golf store.They are too expensive for me.Now,as my friend's recommendation,I got a total set of golf clubs.The customer service is nice.She heartily and patiently answered my uber-newbie questions.After determining the quality and after-sales sevice,I paid nearly $3000 to  buy 14 golf clubs.Less than one week,I received them. Now,what I do is waiting the sunny day.My boy and girls,if you are eager to have your own golf clubs,get in actions.


Odyssey White Hot XG #5 Putter

No comments:

Post a Comment